- Safexpress Logistics Park at Salem is strategically located close to National Highway 47.
- The development of Safexpress Logistics Park at Salem is done on a land area of 2,70,000 square feet.
- The Logistics Park enables loading and unloading of over 40 vehicles simultaneously to ensure smooth and uninterrupted movement of goods.
- Highly streamlined operations at the Logistics Park ensure Fastest Transit Time of just 1.9 days from Salem to over 580 destinations across the country.
- The Logistics Park has a column-less span of over 100 feet which facilitates uninterrupted movement of goods within the facility.
- The state-of-the-art Logistics Park has a floor capacity of 4 metric tonnes per square meter.
- Safexpress Logistics Park at Salem has a Truck Docking Area width of over 80 feet.
- To facilitate all weather loading/unloading of goods, the facility is equipped with 16 feet wide Cantilever shed.
- The Logistics Park has state-of-the-art fire fighting equipment and trained manpower to deal with any emergencies.
- The Logistics Park has fully furnished staff residence for 20 people.
- The company has taken special environment-friendly initiatives at the Logistics Park by investing in rain water harvesting, developing greens and using natural sunlight during the day-time to conserve energy.