Safexpress Logistics Park at Gurgaon is strategically located close to National Highway 8.
- The development of Safexpress Logistics Park at Gurgaon is done on a land area of 1,95,000 square feet.
- The Logistics Park enables loading and unloading of over 25 vehicles simultaneously to ensure smooth and uninterrupted movement of goods.
- Highly streamlined operations at the Logistics Park ensure Fastest Transit Time of just 1.7 days from Gurgaon to over 560 destinations across the country.
- The state-of-the-art Logistics Park has a floor capacity of 4 metric tonnes per square meter.
- Safexpress Logistics Park at Gurgaon has a truck docking area width of over 60 feet.
- To facilitate all weather loading/unloading of goods, the facility is equipped with 12 feet wide Cantilever shed.
- The Logistics Park has state-of-the-art fire fighting equipment and trained manpower to deal with any emergencies.
- The Logistics Park has fully furnished staff residence for 12 people.
- The company has taken special environment-friendly initiatives at the Logistics Park by investing in rain water harvesting, developing greens and using natural sunlight during the day-time to conserve energy.